Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco Catalyst IR1100 Rugged Series Routers are compact, modular, ruggedized, and are excellent choices for mission-critical uses in Oil & Gas and Mining applications. They offer stronger industrial router security and simplified management with SD-WAN architecture, edge compute, and IOS XE. They offer the following benefits:
- Ruggedized, compact, and with low power consumption: Install into tight spaces with its small form-factor and low typical power consumption of 10 W
- Supports Wi-Fi as both an end-point or access point
- 5G-ready and dual WAN gigabit connectivity: Two cellular modules enable concurrent connectivity to two cellular networks for WAN redundancy
- Software-defined WAN: Get the scale, simplicity, and unified management for extending enterprise networks to a distributed IoT deployment
- Open extensible platform with IOS-XE at the edge: highly programmable with multilayer security built in, ideal for workflow automation for quick services deployment
- Modular design: Expandability gives you the flexibility to add or upgrade WAN and storage components
Available for sale: Available now
Learn more about this partner and their new innovations
View all the new products and solutions
Automation Fair features the newest innovations from Rockwell Automation and members of the PartnerNetwork™.
Learn more about these technologies by visiting the exhibit hall at the event. Automation experts will be ready to discuss how you can advance your operation.